until Sunday, April 20, 2014.
until Wednesday, April 30, 2014
$60 per division until 8PM Friday, May 2, 2014
Spectator tickets are $10 each.
Tickets may be purchased online until Friday at 8PM or at the door.
Children under 5 enter without charge.
If you choose to pay for tickets, food, or T-shirts on the day of the event, only cash will be accepted (please note that there is not an ATM on site at the venue).
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. REGISTER ONLINE:
- Online registration ends at 8PM on Friday May 2
- PayPal payments only (credit and debit cards accepted)
(You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal)
2. REGISTER IN PERSON:
- Register in person at the weigh-ins on Friday May 2
- Credit cards, debit cards, cash, and money orders
only (no personal checks)
Please note: There will be no registration on the day of the tournament.
HOW TO WEIGH-IN:
1. Friday May 2 from 6PM - 8PM
- Weigh-in without the gi at the venue. There is a 1-pound
- If you do not make weight, you may choose to move to a different
division or you may attempt to weigh-in again on the day of the
2. Saturday May 3
- Weigh-in without the gi at the venue beginning at 8AM.
There is a 1-pound allowance
- If you do not make weight, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM
YOUR WEIGHT DIVISIONS. If you signed up for Absolute divisions,
you may still compete in those in your weight allows (ex. If you signed
up for the Absolute No-Gi 0-170 lbs., but you weigh-in over 170 lbs.,
you will be disqualified from your Absolute division too)
- You must weigh-in before your division is called. If one of your
divisions has started and you have not weighed-in, you will be
disqualifed from that division
- Please make sure you are at the weight you registered for, as
there will be no refunds or transfers given due to disqualification or
missing weight for any reason.
- You may not change weight divisions on the day of the
tournament as brackets will already be finalized and posted
Brackets will be posted at the venue before 9AM on the morning of the tournament.
Grappling Games will run by IBJJF rules. There will not be a rules meeting, so please review IBJJF Rules before the tournament: http://ibjjf.org/referees/rules/
$7,500 in CASH PRIZES!
1st Place Team:
Black Belt Absolute 0-170:
Black Belt Absolute 170+:
Brown Belt Absolute:
Purple Belt Absolute:
Blue Belt Absolute:
White Belt Absolute:
Female Blue Absolute:
Female White Absolute:
Male Teen Absolute:
Female Teen Absolute:
Men's No-Gi 0-170:
Men's No-Gi 170+:
Women's No-Gi 0-130:
Women's No-Gi 130+:
Male Teen No-Gi:
Female Teen No-Gi:
*If there are less than 4 competitors in a divison, brackets may be combined.
*At least 8 competitors must sign up for a division for the winner to be eligible to win the full amount of prize money.
*If there are less than 8 competitors signed up in an absolute division, the cash prize will the distributed as follows:
8+ competitors >> $300
4-7 competitors >> $150
*At least 3 blackbelts must compete for the winner to be eligible to win $1000 prize money. If there are less than 3 blackbelts in an absolute division, then the two weight divisions may be combined.
*Amounts for cash prizes are subject to change without notice.